8 Feb 2014

Gorgeous Pip Studio Bedding

I'm in bed right now.  Seems kinda irrelevant at first - but I promise it's not. (Actually I'm guessing you read the post title so it's probably not that surprising) ANYWAY.
I'm lovely and cosy under my Pip Studio patterned duvet cover, throw and resting on my pillow with the detailed floral case - that my mum and I splashed out for in the December sale at Daisy Park, the shop that makes South Molton a town worth going to.
The Pip Studio bedding is absolutely gorgeous, with divine intricate patterns, and is of very high quality too.  I cannot stress enough how much it has brightened up my room! 
One problem though... I think I'm wanting to sleep until perhaps a little too late in the mornings thanks to the softness of the duvet cover (the school bus will just have to wait I suppose).


Above: Chinese Blossom Duvet Cover in blue


Above: Chinese Blossom Square Cushion in blue


Above: (reversible) Pip Flower Harmony Quilt



Above: The other side of the duvet cover


Above: Other side of the throw


Above: The edges of the duvet are really pretty too




No comments:

Post a Comment