19 Feb 2014

Exeter - Outfit Post and What I Bought ☯


                     

So yesterday I went to Exeter for the first time in a while with my friend Anna (see her blog here).  We had a great time going around all of the shops there (mainly Topshop, H&M and Boots) and had lunch in Wagamamas (délicieux).
The trip meant that I could do my first outfit post!!

What I'm wearing...
Coat ~ Next
Jumper ~ Zara (kids)
Jeans ~ Levi's
Bag ~ Kipling
Boots ~ Dr Martens

It was rather a simple outfit thrown together at the last minute and so is nothing particularly special!

                                 


                                  
 
 
                                 

 
                                              
PURCHASES £££
Before I left I decided that the thing on the top of my list should be a bronzer - so that was the main product I wanted to buy.

- Délice de Soleil Bronzing Powder by Boujois (with SPF 15) ( here )



This bronzer has proven very good for my fair skin (I was worried I would turn orange so I picked quite a light bronzer (well, In comparison to many others))

- Vintage Renewal Velvet and tartan scrunchies from Urban Outiftters ( here )




My friend and I swatched so many lipsticks in Boots (namely Maybelline and Revlon ones) and agreed that Summer Pink was one of the prettiest Maybelline colours - however neither of us ended up buying any.  (Next time I go I hope to buy some Revlon or Maybelline lipstick).

Some Instagram photos of Anna and me to finish....

This isn't us trying to look our best btw. ✌

 

AU REVOIR X ▼
 



2 comments:

  1. Mary! type helloandbonjour.blogspot and click the second link! Dunno if you had seen it? anna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW! That's so sweet! Hadn't seen it!! (thanks :)) x

    ReplyDelete